30ml 50ml 100ml Pure 99.8% Nickel Crucible with Strong Alkali
Total Weigh(include the cover):34g
Total Weight(include the cover):44g
Total Weight(include the cover):109g
1. The melting point of Nickel is 1455℃. Nickel have strong alkali
resistance and anti-corrision. So the nickel crucible usually is
used to melt Fe alloy, slag, clay, fire resistance material.
2. The melting temp of Nickel crucible can not surpass 700℃, Under
high temperature, the nickel is easy to be oxidized.
3. Nickel crucible can not be used for the ignition of the
4. Nickel crucible is suitable to melt NaOH Na2O2,Na2CO3 NaHCO3 etc
but not suitable KHSO, NaHS04, K2S2O, Na2S2O7.
5. The metal such as Al,Zn, Pb,Sn,Hg, all can make nickel crucible
very fragile. Borax also can not be melted in nickel crucible.
6. Nickel crucible containing traces of chromium, we should pay
attention to it when using